Wednesday 28 November 2018

Christmas Angel


Here's December's calendar page for Mum - I'm always quite pleased with myself when I actually get it finished before the month begins hahaha.  I can't believe it's nearly December already!  Have you your Christmas cards finished?  Nope, me neither ;)  Christmas shopping done?  Nope, not here ;)  I'm hoping to magic a few days from somewhere to get it all sorted!
For my calendar page I've used this sweet little Gummiapan angel and die from Swedish House Crafts.  I've sparkled up her wings and popped her up on foam pads.  MFT die and some silver stars and silver sentiment from my stash.

5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your December page looks great! Love that die. It makes a Christmas-y scene all by itself. I actually did finally finish enough Christmas cards, so I've moved on to making gift tags so I can get at my wrapping. I'm not done with the shopping yet, but I'm getting close!

Sarah said...

That is such an adorable little angel!! A lovely calendar page. You are not alone, I still have cards to make and we are planning a little shopping trip tomorrow, weather permitting!! xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great calendar page, so sweet. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this page is gorgeous I love that Angel
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

Another lovely page! I bet your mom really enjoys receiving these each month, Jo x