I added clear gloss / glitter to the trims on the hat and to the base of the antlers, and sparkle to all the red bits. Snowflake cut from sparkly card that has the same irridescence as the glitter.
My silver pen was playing up so that's why I ended up with some dots bigger than others, but I kinda like the effect :)
- Layout from CAS(e) this Sketch #297
- Christmas with the Cuties #21 - wrap up warm
- Addicted to Stamps #317 - make your mark
- Crafty Creations #377 - anything goes
- Moving Along With the Times #84 - Winter Animals