Tuesday 20 November 2018

Card for Sandra and new goodies

This card is for my buddy in work, she loves a night out, so I reckoned this set from Newton's Nook would be perfect!  Coloured with watercolour pencils, sparkle added to the drink and then clear gloss and glitter to some of the frippery on the glasses.  Her favourite colour is purple so I had to get some of that on the card!

And this one uses some new stamps I won from the lovely girls over at The Flower Challenge :)
The critters are Hunkydory stamps, and then the little Santa one from a Clearly Besotted set.  

My Christmas sentiment is a new die I bought to replace the one that's hiding in my craft stash, doubtless it will turn up about Easter time.

7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Well, now I want one of those purple drinks! It's my favorite color, so no doubt it would be delicious!! I think your friend will love this card - it's like a party on cardstock!! Your Christmas card is super cute, too. Love the happy little critters.

Viv said...

Great cards Lynne and nice to see you using the goodies you won from our challenge. Enjoy playing ;) Viv xx

Fiona said...

I love that drinks card - I bet those drinks sparkle in real life - a great take on our challenge at Sweet Stampin. I love the little reindeer card too - so cute

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Two fabulous cards Lynne! Thank you for joining in our special celebration week as we farewell our lovely Abi and also celebrate our 9th blog birthday!! Thanks so much for joining in our 'Sparkle & Glitz' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Kathy said...

Both cards are super fun! Thank you for joining in the fun at The Daily Marker :)

Donna Walls said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card for your co-worker with us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely cards! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper