Saturday 9 March 2019

A dog and a bunny

It's been a bit of a brrrrr chilly day today.  We'd a wee touch of the white stuff this morning which delighted Rubydoo!  Apparently it's great fun to get your head and tummy totally covered in snow.  I didn't try it myself so can't comment ;)

This little stamp set is one I bought recently-ish from Jane's Doodles and haven't inked it much.  I'm trying not to spend any £££ on stash as I'm overflowing and don't need anything.  Plenty of stuff I want though ;)

Coloured with polychromo pencils; doggy and plant popped up on foam pads.
Gummiapan doodly border; MFT stripy paper.


And here's a quickie using my little bunny and bear from MFT - coloured with polychromos.  Star stencil in background and little pink sequin heart to finish.
Apologies to all my bloggy buddies, I've been very bad at my visiting recently - hope to do something about that tomorrow! 

10 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Very sweet cards today. I especially love the pink and purple one with all the sweet details (like the little corner die-cut). You should bring Ruby to Minnesota. She'd get her fill of snow here. It is snowing like mad as I type this. We are supposed to get up to 10" of the white stuff tonight. And it rained first, so there's a nice icy glaze underneath the snow - the TV news just said "no travel advised." A good time to stay in the house and craft!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Sweet cards! Love the sweet girl with the dog and flower!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards again, Lynne. Your colouring is stunning. We had a few flurries this afternoon, but nothing for rolling in! Jo x

Patti said...

Wow, wow, wow I love your coloring on both of these sweet cards. I've never tried Polychromos but you make me wish I had some. I do have and love Prisma colored pencils. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Aww! These are both adorable cards!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are so very sweet. Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LucieGCards said...

Aww, what a sweet card! Beautifully coloured and I love that stencilled starry background! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Sweet and very cute images. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Sarah said...

We had a few flurries of snow while I was mucking out this morning but thankfully it didn't last. We are left with gales and rain now for the coming week...oh joy!! I love these cute cards. Love the raised elements on the first one and those bunnies are adorable xx

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Lynne, your card is lovely, the coloured image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx