Sunday 10 March 2019

Congrats Flowers and some Bunnies

Oh brrr, it's been another wintry day, lots of sleet and snow showers between blue skies and sunshine!  Definitely a day for staying in and keeping warm.  Though having said that, guess who hadn't checked the oil for a while and currently has no heating!!

Anyway, I spent a couple of hours colouring these lovely flowers from Concord & 9th.  I think I'll go shopping for a few more pencils as I would have liked to have had my main flower a paler pink colour.
My Congrats sentiment is cut from a shiny black cardstock and then I double mounted it for a bit of height.

And here's a wee quickie using an oldie Penny Black stamp.  I popped them up on foam pads and added glitter to thier little bunny tails.  

11 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your flowers look beautiful, but I understand why you want more variety in your colored pencils. I run into the same issue with alcohol markers. I don't have that many, and sometimes it's hard to get the look I want.

Your bunnies are very sweet. And the heart and gems add a nice bit of sparkle.

Hope you've had a good weekend.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super cute cards! I just love those sweet bunnies!
Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s March Challenge! –Tasha ☺

Kim S said...

Those flowers are fabulous and so beautifully colored! And I love the trio of bunnies with their glittery tails! - absolutely perfect for the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your card is so lovely! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Lynne, the flowers are so pretty and the bunnies all in a row are adorable. Just off to check our oil tank!! xx

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Awwww, what sweet bunnies! Love their sparkly tails! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

I can't resist this adorable trio of bunnies! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow these are two gorgeous cards Lynne I love the colour of those wonderful flowers and of course who doesn't love a little bunny brilliant work
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne. Love how you used the bunny trio for that sketch! Jo x

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card... really cute... flowers are stunning to...
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2