Sunday 24 March 2019

Stencilling fun

Well the weather didn't quite co-operate today so my garden escaped it's tidy up, so I hit the indoors instead!  There's a lot of chat about Mrs Hinch's cleaning tips on Instagram so I tried a few of them out and right enough, my house does smell lovely!  I do love a good tidy up and chucking out session anyway :)
I didn't quite manage to get as far as my stamp stash, that's a job for another day.

I haven't played in the Library Challenge for a while, the current book is 'The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse'.  My little mouse is an oldie from High Hopes - coloured with polychromos and popped up on foam pads.  I masked off my base and used a couple of different ink pads.  I hadn't planned on the enamel dots but those inky fingers got in the way again.

And here's my Whipper Snapper chicken again.  I always think 'ouch' when I see the size of that egg LOL
I've added plenty of bling and glitter, popped her up on foam pads and stencilled my background in pale pink.  Not sure of the make of the sentiment die - cut in shiny black card.

11 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
TTCRD DT
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Cheryl W. said...

Your stenciled backgrounds are so well-placed and add so much interest. I love them! I need to get into the habit of doing more stenciling. Your images are very cute and just make me smile.

Michelle W said...

Two fab cards Lynne! That little mouse is so cute in his overalls! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More!

Jane said...

That chicken is looking very satisfied with herself! Got to say ouch though! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Dotty Jo said...

Love your colouring so much, Lynne - which I could get good effects with my pencils. Ouch it is! Jo x

Kathyk said...

Two totally FAB makes in today's post - best of luck with your challenge entries

Kathyk

Sarah said...

Great cards Lynne xx

Marina said...

The enamel dots were a happy accident. I do love green and blue together - it's fresh and springlike. What a great design your mouse card is - love the pattern behind him.
Your chicken card is really pretty and well-designed too.
Thanks for joining The Library.

Nonni said...

What a great card! I really love the masked triangle shape, very unique... And your funny bear looks so jolly placed in an angle on top of it! Lots of fun feel of movement in your card! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

LucieGCards said...

What a fun card! Love the soft stencilling too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

sweet art designs said...

Another fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT