Monday 25 March 2019

A wee Christmas Sheep

I've been cutting it fine to play in DottyJo's Christmas Kickstart challenge, I've managed to slip this in with just a couple of hours to spare ;)

I've used an oldie Penny Black favourite - glitter added to her hat and clear gloss to the mistletoe leaves.  I also used some glittery card for the sentiment and snowflake so it's nice and sparkly.

I had planned to have my stripy DP the full length of the card but I cut my layer to the wrong size ... but sure if I hadn't told you that, you wouldn't have known ;)


9 comments:

ionabunny said...

But of course! The holy sheep!. So cute. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Cheryl W. said...

Nice recovery after cutting the wrong size piece of DP! I seem to do that with some regularity, but it's a good exercise for my brain to figure out how to still use the piece by adjusting my design. Love the sheep image and sparkle. Great card!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Lynne - looks perfectly 'meant' to me! Love that sheep. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Sarah said...

This is a fab design Lynne and your stripes look grand just as they are. Such a cute sheep xx

Kim said...

Super cute sheep! Love the layout too
Kim x

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute. The stripes look just fine and I love that red snowflake.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love that little sheep. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

Mike DezinesbyEM said...

Love this! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month!
Hugs... Mike
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Craftsucut.com

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x