Saturday 23 March 2019

An Easter Chick

Happy Saturday Folks!  We'd the most beautiful sunny day here, still a tad chilly but I actually got my washing out on the line today which I love!  I'm hoping to get out to the garden tomorrow to see what's growing under the weeds, but we'll see how that goes ;)

I'm still struggling with my mojo, so it took a while for this one to come together!  I've used an oldie from Whipper Snapper and coloured with polychromo pencils.  Gummiapan flower die.  I'm sure I have a 'Happy Easter' stamp somewhere but it's nowhere to be found so I had to use this sticker instead.  If I get time tomorrow a tidy up is on the cards me thinks!

7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is so bright and fresh, and I love the Whipper Snapper image you used. The corner and flower die-cuts are great little details, too. I'm also hoping to do a tidy-up in my craft space tomorrow. It really needs it! And somehow I've lost a small flower die and a magnet that belongs in my stamp positioner. It seems I spend half my time looking for stuff!

Darnell said...

Your mojo came through for you in the end with this card, Lynne! I think it came together beautifully with the pretty honeycomb pp framing your fat chick and her stunning egg! Hugs, Darnell

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, love the image, such fun. Emmax

Sarah said...

I love this card Lynne, great colours and the chook really made me smile. Perfect dies to add some detail. Thank you for joining in at AYLI too xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww bI adore this card! Great image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like IT, Jayne

Di said...

What a fun card Lynne! That chook looks very proud, as she well might! Love the honeycomb and the vibrant colours you used! Ha, I too hunted high and low for my Easter sentiment stamp(s) the other day. If you get stuck, do check out 'Stamping All Day' as they have tons of sentiments at really good prices! This is the link: https://www.stampingallday.co.uk/

Hugs

Di xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fun stamp set! Thank you playing along with the YNS Pastel Challenge!