Saturday 13 April 2019

A cold Snowman and some Birdies

I've had a good tidy up of my stash while my mojo's still on holiday, and came across lots of oldies that haven't been inked for ages.  Won't stop me hunting for a new set for this year's Christmas cards though ;)

I've had a check back in my old blog and this Snowdude from Little Claire Designs is 10 years old and it's maybe been almost that long since he was inked!  Coloured with Polychromos with some added gloss/glitter.  The swirly border is a Gummiapan die.

We get lots of birdies, but I don't reckon I've seen anything like these yet LOL.  These snazzy birds are from Jane's Doodles, coloured with polychromos and clear gloss added to their beaks.  I added a few dirty marks as per usual, so moved my sentiments up to the top and added some hearts to cover up the evidence ;)

6 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

You're so steady at working on your Christmas cards. I seem to do it in fits and starts, making 10 or 20 and then stopping for weeks or months. Love your snowman. I would never have guess that the stamp is 10 years old! Love the bird card, too. I have that same stamp set, but haven't inked it up yet. Hopefully, I will, one of these days.

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynne - love your colouring! Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge with that adorable snowman. I've not seen that image before and he's a beaut! Happy Sunday, Jo x

Sarah said...

What a great snowman Lynne. The modern layout is perfect for him and I love that scalloped die. I was only thinking about Little Claire Designs the other day and couldn't find them...another casualty of the crafting industry I guess. Love your colouring of those birds xx

Renate said...

Aaaaaaahw, I love the snowman with his wobble eyes.
Thank you foe sharing this cool card at our challenge. I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the snowman and those birds are so cute

Amy O said...

These are both adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!