Tuesday 9 April 2019

Bunches of Daffs and Tulips

There hasn't been much action about my blog recently - I've had a serious loss of mojo so I've been busy elsewhere, painting my bedroom and having a general spring clean and tidy up instead!  But my stash is seriously depleted so it's heads down and get stuck in time.

My old Lili of the Valley stamps are always easy to use, they're such a pleasure to colour in!  And I reckon I need to invest in some more MFT papers, this pack is almost all used up.
And here's Mum's calendar page which I must confess didn't quite make it to her on time for the 1st ;)  
I've used this oldie from High Hopes and stencilled in some pink swirly effects for the background but it doesn't really show up well in my photo.

9 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I LOVE that birthday card! The yellow layer under the image and the sparkly strip with the heart add so much interest! Of course, the image is super cute on its own, but you've added even more pizzaz with those embellishments. Your calendar page is awfully cute, too. That bunny looks absolutely huggable.

Sarah said...

Love the design of that bunny card Lynne, the sparkle looks fab. It's always a joy to see your cards at AYLI and your pencil work is spot on as ever. That High Hopes bunny is perfect for an April calendar page, lovely colourful tulips xx

Anne said...

Adorable, LOTV are always great to fall back on
Thanks for joining in with the AYLI challenge

Anne x
https://learningtojive.blogspot.com/
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful creation. I bet your Mum loved it. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Heather said...

So super sweet - such a fun image of the bunny and flowers! Love your coloring, and touches of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Dotty Jo said...

So glad to see you posting, Lynne! Love your card and that sweet calendar page. Jo x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Donna Scholz said...

What a lovely Easter card, Lynne! You did a wonderful job coloring the bunny, grass and flowers! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Diana Soling said...

Oh my! Both of these projects are darling! Those bunnies are so darn cute! Thanks for joining us at TSOT!!