Saturday 27 April 2019

Floral Sympathy

Happy Saturday folks!  Such a change in the weather, no need for suncream and sandals today!  It's been more of a raincoats and heating on type of day which would have been no fun whatsoever over the Easter holidays.  My poor tulips have had their heads blown off after lasting so long and I'd say the cherry blossom trees got a good clearing today too :(

Nothing very exciting on my blog this evening -  I've no sympathy cards in my stash, so got stuck in to a few this evening.

This first one uses this pretty floral stamp from Prima.  I got my watercolour pencils out for a change.  I hadn't intended to add all those splatters but had an Oops that needed disguising, but it will probably knock me out of the LIM challenge :(
And this one uses these pretty flowers from Impression Obsession.  It's one of those stamps I struggle with, I think it's only the 2nd time it's seen ink.
Coloured with polychromos.  

10 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Not much of an "oops", I'd say, as the spatters look great. Both cards are really pretty and the soft colors seem perfect for sympathy cards. I think I need to check my own stash of sympathy cards to make sure I have some on hand. I really don't like making them in a rush. Hope you're having a grand weekend.

brenda said...

Certainly is a change in the weather Lynne, but good for crafting. Two very pretty and delicately stamped creations, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Patti said...

Hi Lynne : )

These cards are so fresh and springy!! you colored them so beautifully. No evidence of a sluggish spring on your blog!! Stay warm and never fear spring really will arrive soon!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Sarah said...

Lovely, lovely blooms Lynne and the splatters on the first look just like they were meant to be there!! I took a photograph of the blossom on my cherry tree before storm Hannah blew them off!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Chilly here too, Lynne, wish I'd put my big socks on! Your cards are beautiful. You are so clever at colouring flowers. My flowers always look totally wrong. Back to work tomorrow - boo hiss, Jo x

Marlies said...

Two lovely sweet cards Lynne. The have a beautiful soft look over them. Thanks for joining our chalelnge at Stamping Sensations with the first one. Marlies

Joan said...

Two lovely cards and I love the splatters too

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lynne :-) I need to make a few of these too, the floral images are so pretty and so beautifully coloured :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Izzy Scrap said...

Two beautiful floral cards ! I especially love the first one with the very soft watercoloring. Very delicate and perfect for a Sympathy card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Both beautiful cards, Lynne. I love the softness of the first. It is comforting, as you would want a sympathy card to be. Thank you for joining us at Less Is More.