Saturday 22 February 2020

Foxglove and a fox

Ooops I've accidentally been shopping again and this cutie from Stamping Bella was one of my purchases.  I've been eyeballing her for a while and just couldn't resist any longer! Unfortunately there's a few others in this set that I will have to resist for another while ;)

Coloured with polychromos, sparkle added to the foxgloves, clear gloss to her wellies and glitter to the leaves in her hat.


This little cutie from Neat & Tangled was the cause of my shopping trip!  Love him!
I need to have a bit of a practice at my colouring though, I reckon he should probably have a more reddish tinge to him.
Coloured with ploychromos and clear gloss added to his eyes and nose.  I masked off my edges and used my sunburst stencil for the background.  Fox popped up on foam pads.  Sentiment added from a different set.

8 comments:

brenda said...

Two very different but equally sweet creations Lynn, thanks so much for sharing Foxy with us at Penny Black and More 'Animals, Birds and Butterflies, theme this month.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable cards, Lynne! I'm on a 'no buy' month, so probably shouldn't come visiting! Jo x

Sarah said...

I have a theory about accidental purchases...they are calorie free so are perfectly acceptable!! What a fabulous pair of cards, that little Stamping Bella cutie is adorable and I am rather fond of that little fox too who, by the way, is coloured brilliantly!! xx

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the coloring on your sweet foxglove image! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Anonymous said...

Two adorable cards! I can see why they accidentally jumped into your basket! Thank you so much for play8ing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
Linda

Cheryl W said...

Your coloring looks perfect to me--on BOTH cards! Love the little girl holding her stem of foxglove flowers. She is just precious. And that sweet little fox is adorable. The sunburst pattern behind him is perfect, too. It really draws the attention to his cuteness.

Susan Renshaw said...

What cute stamps! Love your colouring...
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Deepti Stephens said...

Very cute card. Thank you so much for joining at CASology :)