Monday 26 April 2021

A critters twofer!

 Hi all!  We've had a lovely spell of sunny Spring weather these past few days - I even got a few pots planted up and a few of the weeds tackled.  Great to see it!  Though I'm just back from a walk and it would have foundered you, such a cold cold wind, I needn't put the winter coats away yet!

My cards today use some of my new goodies from Simply Graphic, a new-to-me French store.  And no, I'd no customs charges so I reckon there will be a repeat visit after payday ;)  I'm loving my new critters, though I've just noticed the dog looks kinda sad compared to the kitty! 



 


This one's a more masculine version - I must have had my wonky eyes in when I stuck the panel on, it's so crooked!  I've used some black glitter card for the narrow strip and a couple of the stars, doesn't really show in the pic.



15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How funny that you've got these dies - just what's on my desk at the moment! I bought mine a while back and paid ridiculous tax/duty on them. Love your cards, Jo x

Cheryl W said...

Your critters are very cute! Love your stitching on the first card, too. It's been a long time--like years--since I've used my sewing machine to help make cards. We had a cold breeze here today, too. I had to go to the post office to mail off a couple of cards and considered putting on my wool jacket.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Those are really cute cards! I love the colors used, especially on the blue card. It's funny how the dog doesn't look as sad with the white background as with the pink. Huh!! Both are gorgeous, though!

Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Masculine Card challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

I Card Everyone said...

Of COURSE your kitty is invited!! They are darling, and obviously the best of friends! lol
Thanks for attending our Celebration!
=]

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning cards and images x

Lisa Elton said...

Two super cute cards! They look like daytime and night versions with the butterflies and stars! Thanks for joining us at IB!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne what a fabulous die it looks so detailed and with the cards you have made they look quite different, the pink one is fresh and delightful the second one is a great one for a male, super, super work
hugs
lorraine x

Carol said...

I'm so into die cuts and your cat and dog are soooooooooo cute! Love this card!

Sarah said...

These are fabulous cards Lynne. Loving the cat and dog dies, they are really gorgeous xx

Danni Reid said...

We love our four-legged friends to party together, both cards are SO cute, love both versions! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Treva said...

Cute cards and a wonderful way to showcase furry friends.

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Masculine Challenge.

Treva
https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

AWW, ADorable cards! love all the texture detail!!
Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!Hugs

Kanan Pandya said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love it so much. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations - Kanan DT

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie challenge. Sue x

Helen said...

Two great cards - love those dies!

Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x