Sunday 4 April 2021

Last Easter bunny!

 


Hi all, and a Happy Easter to you!  A quiet one for us with just me and his nibs for dinner - hopefully by next Easter we'll be more sociable!   I got my 1st jab last week, next ones due beg June, so I'll be sorted in time for my birthday 😁. We've had a lovely couple of sunny spring days, I even got out to the garden today to tackle a few weeds (some of the roots must go to Australia), but snow showers due tomorrow so it will be a stay home and turn the heating on kind of day! 

For this card I masked off a border (not a very straight one LOL) and inked up a swirly stencil.  Nice and easy and quick!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Cheryl W said...

I think your card looks perfect! That bunny is just the best. Sounds like you enjoyed your Easter. We spent part of our day with my brother-in-law, part of it traveling, and the rest of it lounging around a big, beautiful, southern plantation house that we rented for the night. We are the only ones in this big, old house. I hope we don't see any ghosts tonight! he he

StampinwithAnita said...

Darling, darling card! Such a sweet bunny. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, this bunny is adorable! Colored so sweetly and the background is amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept!