Tuesday 30 March 2021

More Easter bunnies

 Hi all!  I'm back with another few Easter cards this evening, still have another few to make but it could be chancy if they all arrive in time!  This stamp from High Hopes is a real old oldie from my stash but still one of my faves.  My own tulips are almost blooming - we had a lovely day of sunshine today so hopefully that will bring them on.  

Bunny popped up on foam pads and I added clear gloss to the tulips and some chunky glitter to his tail. 


MFT Wednesday sketch #534
Your Next Stamp #160 - I used the pink/grey colour theme from the inspiration pic
Cut   it up #222 - spring flowers and butterflies

And here's another the same but different for my uncle!  I punched out a grass edge on my fancy DP but it's got a bit lost and probably wasn't worth the bother!

Word Art Wednesday #483-484 - anything goes

5 comments:

Patti J said...

These are adorable! That bunny has the cutest teeth ever! What fun...thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

That bunny is just too cute! I can see why you keep that particular around and use it on cards from time to time. As usual, your little details make these cards special. I love the tiny butterflies and also the cardstock strips on the first card. You're so creative, Lynne!

Flo said...

Love that chunky bunny, and esp. like the 2nd card with its blue sky and grass.

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable! I like his big bouquet of tulips. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Lynne, such a cute bunny rabbit. Wishing you a peaceful Easter xx