Thursday 10 February 2022

Colourful snow family

Hi all!  I'm sticking to my resolution to keep up with my Christmas cards, so I've a quickie post this evening to share this wee snow family using the Simon Says Stamp January kit, which I absolutely LOVE!  The embossing folder is also from the kit.



Layout from CAS Colours & Sketches #456, though I just noticed I got the sketch wrong in my head and the littlest snowman should have been in the centre instead of at the end

Papercraft Challenge #78 - winter wonderland

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - embossing

ABC Xmas - C for CAS


10 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Cutest Christmas card ever! LOVE your little snow family and that beautifully embossed snowy background. I can see why you like that SSS kit so much. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your makes from it. When you find a card design you really like, do you make multiples of it? Or are all your cards one offs?

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Lynne. Your little snow family are just adorable. xx

Michal said...

Awww that's so sweet! I love these adorable snowmen and the snowflakes texture on the back! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

Lynda said...

Such a cute little family - great colouring. Love the embossing detail in the background to add interest and yet keep it simple - thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Lisa said...

gorgeous CAS card Lynne, I love the subtle detail that the embossing folder adds to the background! thank you for playing along with our Winter Wonderland theme on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa x

YoonYoung Kim said...

Adorable snowman trios!!! Love the soft colors on them. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Cécile RIBON said...

This snowman family is just super cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Super cute card. Gotta love the snowmen, the texture is the background is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

Wendy said...

I love your embossed snowy background for your cute snowmen! It really completes your card. Miss Molly and wee Ruby are adorable! Thank you for sharing your card and playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Zw@@n said...

Adorable card, Lynne. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma