Sunday 27 February 2022

Think pink

Hi all!  Popping by this evening with a quickie post, Peaky Blinders is just coming on TV, it's a tad violent and half times I haven't a clue what's going on, but I love it!

I've had my Simon Says Stamp snowmen out again and paired it with this swanky DP from (I think) MFT.


Layout from Your Next Stamp #178

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes


Pupdate...

We'd a wee skiff of snow this week. Miss Molly hadn't a clue what to make of it!  She sat at our back door for ages just gruffing at the strange rain.  Daftie.

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Sweet Christmas card. Love the big snowflake with its sequin center. I think pink is a perfect color for a December card. It matches the color our cheeks turn from the cold, brisk wind whenever we have to go outside.

Patti J said...

Really cute card! So colorful and happy! Love it! Your sweet girl is getting so big! So happy to see pictures of her! Thanks for sharing!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Lynne. Molly's wondering who stole the lawn, Jo x