Sunday 13 February 2022

Greg's Valentine

 Hi all! Popping by tonight with Greg's Valentine, I'm ahead of the game for a change!  I've used my Penny Black stamp again - I added gloss to all the balloons bar one and when they'd dried I glossed up the last and dropped in lots of glitter.  I used my hearts die (from MFT I think) as a stencil to make the background and some of the wee offcuts as embellishments.



JUGS #619 - make your own stencil using a diecut

Cardz 4 Guys #289 - love cards

Penny Black Saturday February - love is in the air

CAS on Friday #224 - male

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card, Lynne! Greg will definitely feel loved. Those glossy and sparkly balloons are awesome, and I LOVE the background you created using a die. So perfect for a "Valentine sky."

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cute! I love that little bear holding shiny/sparkly balloons and that background looks amazing using your homemade heart stencil. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Melanie Hungerford said...

An awesome Valentine for a guy, love how the blue color scheme looks. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys!

dj said...

Darling!! I love the stenciled background and the added texture those little hearts give!! Fantastic coloring!! Thanks for playing along with our "LOVE" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Way to go pulling off a masculine "Love" card!!

Marianne said...

such a beautiful card, I like it that you used blue instead of the traditional red.

Sarah said...

So adorable Lynne, bet he loved it xx

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable! That bear is so cute. He looks like he’s hanging on for dear life! Great use of your homemade stencil. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Helen said...

So cute - love the delicate blue sky background!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x