Sunday 20 February 2022

Get well Daffodils

 Hi all!  Its another wild evening out there and it's blowing a hooley, this time it's Storm Franklin to blame.  We took Molly out for a quick dander earlier but by the time we turned for home the sleet was battering us and we were soaked by the time we got in.  Definitely a night for PJs and the heat on!  

Anyway, I have a wee get well card to share, using an oldie LOTV stamp - love that bunny!   My daffodils in the garden have their heads up and won't be long till they unfurl, hopefully this wind tonight won't floor them! 


Allsorts #664 - "I love"... My polychromos! They're my absolute favourite colouring medium

Papercraft Challenge #79 - anything goes

Sweet Stampers #65 - furry friends

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Awww, I love your little bunny clutching his daffodils. Once again, you've made a fabulous card. The background stenciling is a perfect fresh green, and the die-cut behind the bunny sets him off nicely. Well done, Lynne! I hope the wind doesn't cause too much damage. We've heard how awful the storms have been in the UK.

brenda said...

A lovely bright card to cheer a cold windy Monday morning, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful stencilled background for your sweet image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine

Linby said...

This is so very pretty and beautifully coloured. (I must get my polychromos out!)
Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Sarah said...

I was thinking the same about the daffs in my garden Lynne...poor things!! Love the cute bynnu and the non wind battered daffs on this adorable card. Sure to brighten anybody up xx

Mervi said...

Lovely card with beautiful colouring with your pens.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Kuni said...

So lovely and cute.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Ach wie süß! Der kleine Hase mit dem supergroßen Blumenstrauß. :)
Danke daß du diese tolle Karte bei den Sweet Stampers zeigst.
LG Dreja