Thursday 13 October 2022

A little cow note!

Here's a wee card just hot off the press, the glue isn't even dry yet!  I'd rediscovered this old Penny Black stamp a while ago, and spent an absolute age this evening looking for my "moo-chas-grassias" stamp but the box I keep my small wooden stamps in is nowhere to be found.  Reckon I need to have a good clear out of my craft cupboard.  Unfortunately it's shared with the dog's treats, so anytime I'm in it poor Molly thinks she's getting something nice! 

I added clear gloss to his wellies, horns and flower, and covered his black splodges with my glitter pen.



Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #557

Colour theme from Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - I used the colours from the pic in the bottom right corner 

Sweet Stampin - anything but a birthday card 

Penny Black Saturday October - anything goes 

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This card absolutely made me smile. I have family members who are cattle farmers, and I tried to picture them trying to put wellies on their cows. Too funny! I also love that Mrs. Cow is peeking out of the square aperture. Thanks for brightening my day.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is adorable! Love it! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So cute and so fun! Your card is perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything But A Birthday Card' challenge, so glad you joined in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT