Friday 28 October 2022

Hello Friend

 I can't believe the clocks change this weekend and that Halloween is here already!  We've been practicing battering the door knocker in preparation for the Trick-or-Treaters next week so Miss Molly doesn't have a meltdown LOL.  She seems to be OK with the fireworks thank goodness, wee Ruby was always terrified of them.

Anyway, I rediscovered this oldie from Eat Cake Graphics when I was on the hunt for something else...


Coloured with my watercolour pencils for a change.  I had just enough of the blue card left to cut three wee fishies from Simply Graphic (I think that's where they're from, wouldn't like to swear to it)

Layout from Moving Along with the Times #147

Snippets Playground #439 - use a snippet (my fish)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes 



10 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, Lynne. I love the cute little scene. xx

Patti J said...

What a fun scene, Lynne! Great card, cute as can be!!!

Cheryl W said...

Love this card! Those three blue fishies were the perfect embellishment. How do you come up with these fab ideas, Lynne?? I'd like to come take a few lessons from you. Maybe next time I visit Northern Ireland...

Sarn said...

Love the layout of this card to match the sketch, along with that super adorable graphic.

Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. I’m up in the treehouse making breakfast if you care to join me xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Lynne,
I love your wonderful card and the colours and design are fabulous.
The image is so sweet too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
PS I love your dog and her name, my fave breed of dog I don't own one but have lots of ornaments of them.

Di said...

Oh Lynne, what a lovely card! Great image, super colouring and beautifully made- as always!

LOVE the photo of Miss Molly. We know that Dudley will go berserk whenever the doorbell rings at Halloween - probably thinking they've come to still his beloved toy Honka Duck! Super to see you playing along with us.

Hugs

Di xx

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our 'sketch' challenge. Good luck and hope you can join us again next month.
Diane Louise (Team leader at Moving Along with the Times) xx

Sandra H said...

So cute l love the layout and that cute image x

Furrbster said...

Such a great use of our sketch!!

Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x