Monday 24 October 2022

A trio of Poinsettias

Hmm I wonder what's going on with blogger?  This past few days I keep finding comments in my spam folder... and they're all from 2014!!  Odd!

Anyway, I haven't played in the Christmas Kickstart challenge for a while, so here's 3 for the price of one!! 


I was very lucky to win a recent Simon Says Stamp challenge and bought this lovely poinsettia stamp with my winnings.  It does take me an age to colour with my pencils (about 2 hours each) but I do love it.  I think the green one in the centre is my favourite.  

Christmas Kickstart #67 - poinsettias and posies

The Flower Challenge #73 - use a sentiment 

Fab'n Funky #559 - Christmas greetings 

And here's a wee pic of Miss Molly out on her walk with a 'wee' stick she found and carried/trailed all the way round!!  Daftie!



6 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, the wee dog is so big at heart! That stick is three times his size! She is adorable 🥰 Now, back to your cards! Very pretty, my friend! Each one is so soft and lovely. I got some old comments this week too…strange!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, those cards are so gorgeous! Your coloring is absolute perfection. I love the embellishments you added, too. I think you've outdone yourself on these, Lynne!!!

Sarah said...

Wow Lynne, those cards are stunning, real works of art! LOVE that pic of Miss Molly, I bet that whacked you more than once!! xx

Cara said...

These are so pretty Lynne (and Miss Molly is very cute too!). Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge and celebrating our birthday with us. Hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Sandra H said...

Ooh Molly is so cute as are your cards x

Dotty Jo said...

I truly love Molly's ambition! And i love the cards you've made for CKC too - thanks for playing along and I'm sorry i've not visited for ages, life has become a bit busy of late. Hope all is well, Jo x