I've used an oldie sailboat from High Hopes and a load of dies .... Lawn Fawn clouds, Simon Says Stamp sentiment, not sure where my wiggly line die is from.
Boat coloured with watercolours, Spectrum Noir sparkle added to the sun on the sail, and clear gloss to the darker cloud on the sail.
Red and blue sequins and some clear bling to finish.
- Pile it on #111 - vehicles
- Addicted to Stamps and More #200 - Happy Birthday
- CASual Friday #151 - colour theme
- Crafty Calendar July - punches or dies
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
My second card uses these lovely flowers from Power Poppy. coloured with watercolour pencils - Spectrum Noir sparkle added to the blooms and clear gloss to the flower centres.
White photo frame popped up on dimensionals.
Doodled border. Green pearls from stash.