I used my giraffe print stencil and some purple chalk for my BG, and also added some purple paint splatters. Then came some sequins, silver star and some bling, followed by a doodled border.
For my critters, I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to the kite and clear gloss to their eyes.
- Word Art Wednesday #239 - anything goes
- Moving along with the Times #24 - no designer papers
- Seize the Birthday - birds, bees or butterflies
- CAS on Sunday #87 - sequins
- 613 Avenue Create #184 - birds
My second card uses a well-used oldie from Lili of the Valley. I've coloured her with watercolour pencils and added Spectrum Noir sparkle to her flower and butterfly. For a change my little punched butterflies aren't actually covering a smudge ;)