I've been on a lucky streak and won a Simon Says Stamp voucher recently and I've blown some of it on the new Tim Holtz dogs, I can't wait for them to come! So I thought I should get some ink on this under-used crazy birdie!
I've also used some of my precious blue enamel accents - it's been in the 'too nice and too expensive to use' pile, but I've also ordered some of the new coloured Ranger enamel accents, so felt I could finally use these up!!!
All coloured with watercolours, and then the same colours splattered on the BG. I went over the edge on his/her (?) eyes with my colouring, so drew in some eyelids and lashes :) Bird popped up on dimensionals and clear gloss added to his eyes and beak.
- As you like it - your trademark style - mine's watercolouring, cute image and doodled border
- Moving along with the times #24 - no designer papers
- Creative with Stamps #4 - ink splatters
- Inspiration Destination #94 - anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #303 - favourite embellishments
- CASology #207 - rough