Card one uses this sweet image from Eat Cake Graphics ...
8033-K To the world (scene)
Coloured with watercolour pencils.
Old sizzix mini embossing folder.
- Layout flipped from Freshly Made Sketches #245
- Addicted to Stamps #202 - make your mark
- Crafty Creations #319 - clean and simple
- As you like it - trademark style - mine's mostly CAS, a cute image (quite often an Eat Cake Graphics stamp!), bling and doodled borders
- Cute Card Thursday #434 - embossing
Card 2 merits a big shout out to Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
I learnt on Wednesday that I won last month's challenge, sent Nikki an email, she was straight back with my voucher details, and on Friday the postie delivered my goodies. How's that for fab service!!
So this little cutie from Whiff of Joy was one of my goodies. I've coloured her with watercolour pencils, and added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to her pink flower and the pink trim on her dress.