I had some stampy time this afternoon, so sat down with my favourite owl stamps again, this time for a Good Luck card for a male colleague in work. I added some clear gloss to the owls' eyes and a bit of bling. I think my dotty die is from MFT but I'm not sure.
- Layout from Sketch Saturday #420
- Inspiration destination #93 - anything goes
- Allsorts #371 - one for the boys
- 613 Avenue Create #184 - birds
This card was a special request from a friend in work for her Bestie's 60th Birthday. This Art Impressions image was just perfect for it as they have a real good laugh together :)
Image coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss/glitter added to their lips, ear rings, shoes and to the 60.
- Layout from Cheerful Sketches July
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - flora +/or fauna
- Get Creative #43 - celebrations
And finally, this get well card. It kinda looked better in my head, I think it's maybe a bit drab.
My kitty is from Whipper Snapper, I've coloured him with watercolour pencils, added Spectrum Noir sparkle to his head scarf and then popped him up on one of those wobble springs, so it should bring a smile to the recipient, even if I'm not overly fussed on it myself!