My first card was inspired by Rita's fab penguin card (this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast). I used a load of Eat Cake Graphics penguin stamps for mine ....
5074-E Looking up penguin
5075-D Sliding penguin
5076-E Left foot up penguin
5077-D Right foot up penguin
I used a promarker to colour my BG, but didn't have any black markers for my penguins so used a pencil instead. Liquid white enamel dots for snow. Clear gloss and glitter added to their beaks and feet for some sparkle.
- Christmas Cards all year round July - anything Xmas
- Inky Chicks #69 - Christmas in Summer
- Merry Monday - Christmas in July
- Stamp Ink Paper #56 - Christmas in July
- ABC Christmas - N is for No rules
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Extra July
My second card was inspired by Muse Christmas Visions and the beautiful card by Chriss.
My stamp is an oldie from Art Gone Wild (I think). I coloured my poinsettias pink with my watercolour pencils and added some pink and green splatters to the background. Pink stickles for the flower centres. Simon Says Stamp sentiment die, cut from silver card.