Wednesday 1 November 2017

A Naughty or Nice Snowdude

I'm sure you're all well into your Christmas cards by now, so you'll be glad to hear we're making winter scenes this month over at Naughty or Nice - hope you'll play along too :)

I see the weather men are predicting a hard winter for us this year, hopefully its just them getting a bit excitable as they're prone to do!  Though there was definitely a real nip in the air today, I was out at a funeral this morning and we were foundered!
'foundered' is a great word that we use all the time in Northern Ireland, basically just means you were really cold! 

My card's so hot off the press, the glue's not even dry yet ;)
I don't have any boozy snowmen (unfotunately! - I've a few friends who would appreciate one!) so I took the easy option and got my Penny Black Snowy inky again and Row of Pine Trees (from Eat Cake Graphics)
A wee easy peasy lemon squeezy card!  Just how I like them ;)







9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

The combination of Snowy and the background trees is perfect! I may have to CASE your design immediately, Jo x

Patti J said...

Eeks! He is so cute! Love your card, Lynette!

Patti J said...

Ugh...auto correct typed Lynette instead of Lynne...computers! So sorry!

Cheryl W. said...

This card is awesome! I never get tired of Penny Black's snowman. I have nearly finished my Thanksgiving cards, so it will soon be all Christmas all the time. :)

coldwaters2 said...

I totally love this card Lynne the image is delightful, I went in search of the stamp after I saw your other card made with him, I also love the tree background a wonderful festive make
hugs
lorraine x

Jane said...

Adorable snowman, expect he’s foundered too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Lynne, what a nice card! Sure, blending is a perfect technique for background creation. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Birdie said...

I just love this Penny Black image and you did him so well! Thanks for letting us have a gander at Tuesday Throwdown. From another foundered soul ⛄.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute snowman! Love you blending! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa