Wednesday 15 November 2017

Naughty or Nice Wintery Scenes

We're making Wintery scenes at Naughty or Nice this month, hope you'll play along too!  Pop over to the blog to upload your card and to see what the Troublemakers have been up to!
I make no apologies for using my Snowy again!  Lovin him!
I couldn't get my snowdrifts inked up right - this is effort #3 and still doesn't look great.  I think I should have been braver and added more ink!  I'll have to go Googling and find a tutorial!  Don't know why I bothered as I managed to cover most of it up anyway ;)
I did give myself bonus points though for using my ooold tree die from Marianne Design that I just had to have (and have hardly used!)
Clear gloss and glitter added to his hat, and white and blue splatters for added effect. I fussy cut my snowman, then popped up on foam pads.

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I am so glad that you have used this awesome Christmas stamp I have fallen in love with him he has such a cheery look to him which is perfect for the festive season, superb make
hugs
lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is fab! Snowy is the cutest snowman stamp out there. I know what you mean about those "must have" items. I have several that have gotten hardly any use at all. I really must make more of an effort to incorporate them in my cardmaking.

Dotty Jo said...

He's adorable! Jo x

Loll said...

Sweet card, Lynne. Your snowman is adorable with all his glittery accessories! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Sheryl said...

I love this snowman too - one of my favourite images. Your card is gorgeous those die cut elements show him off perfectly.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create .
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Rika said...

Cute snowman card.

Bonnie said...

I love Snowy with his blue hat and scarf with glitter trim! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz!
Janis, Design Team Member

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an adorable card and yes I know what you mean when you talked about the Marianne tree you just had to have and did not use much...I have been guilty of the same many times!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Julia Aston said...

What a happy little snowman and pretty silver snowflakes! thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up challenge! Julia xx

Julie B said...

He is a very happy snowman, not enough here yesterday to make a very small snowball!
Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Anything Goes with dies. :)

laurie said...

Adorable snowman! What a cute and fun card.Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, so happy you joined us!