My cupboard is bare of goodies of the chocolate coated kind, so here's a calorie-free card instead ;)
I thought I was tighter for space than I actually was, I wish I'd left a wee bit more space at the top of my sentiment.
Bunny from LOTV - coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added too the blooms. Lawn Fawn stitched cloud die. Gold peel off lines.
- Layout from CAS(E) this Sketch #247
- Penny Black and More November - flower power
- Crafty Creations #354 - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - its a stitch up
- As You Like It - Christmas or not - that's a hard one! I've started using a limited number of Christmas stamps each year so that I don't send the same card every year, so I guess I'd pick 'not' simply for the variety!