Saturday 4 November 2017

November Calendar page


LOL just a few days late with November's calendar page ;)  I was driving myself crazy in work glancing at the date, getting confused and then realising I was still at October!
I quite often get a bit stumped as to what to put on my calendar that I'd actually like to look at for a month, and then I came across this oldie from Woodware that I haven't used in ages.  I also discovered some silver peel off month stickers, though I should really have stuck November on straight!

Hope you've had a good Saturday, we have the most fabulous moon here tonight!
Woops I just looked out and I spoke too soon .... it's absolutely lashing now and no moon in sight!

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! I'd happily look at any of your pages for a month, Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

That image is so cute! That stamp is definitely a keeper. We've had a good weekend. Went to a fundraiser dinner on Friday night and to an opera tonight. I also managed to get a little cleaning done in my craft space. It was a total disaster after making all my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards.

Michelle W said...

Your calendar is adorable and so is Ruby! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such a charming calendar page! What a clever set of images to use and your coloring skills really brings it to life. If I had this calendar, I would never want November to end because it is soooo cute! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Too adorable for words! :) Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Sarah said...

This is right up my street Lynne, with those cute farmyard cuties!! xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This just makes me smile!!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute page!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Cazro said...

A lovely project. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Irit Shalom Designs said...

It's so so cute! Love the images and the coloring. Thanks for playing with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge and good luck!