My mojo is still misbehaving big time :(
It's a struggle to sit down and make a card and then even the simplest one takes forever to put together! But I had a couple of special orders, so no excuses, get on with it! I do like how they turned out though :)
This first card uses an oldie from Lili of the Valley. Coloured with watercolour pencils and silver die cuts added.
- Layout / dotty DP theme taken from Kim's beautiful card over at the Muse Challenge #243
- Craftaholics R Us #46 - girly
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
This one's for a friend in work, this LOTV stamp has turned out to be a great buy! Again coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to the petals.
- Layout from Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up # 37
- Crafty Calendar November - Autumn colours
- Addicted to Stamps #269 - CAS
- Less is More #356 - let it shine