Not sure what DH has on the Movie menu tonight, we haven't watched anything good for ages!
I'd a bit of a disaster making this sympathy card - I'd rescued my sparkle pen from the bin, and then as soon as I opened the lid a huge drop splodged over my sentiment. Aarrrgghhh. So it took ages trying to see if I could get rid of it (nope, just made a bigger mess!) and then had to figure out a cover up. I'd no blue card left so ended up doing a contrast effort with this lilac trim. Needless to say the pen is back in the bin and it's staying there!!
- The Flower Challenge #14 - CAS
- Always Fun #31 - watercolour
- Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
I'm still struggling with my mojo, and this wee baby card is the first card I've made in a long time that I've liked!!
It still took ages to make though, I'd cut my polka dot DP too short and the dimensions weren't right, so I added the extra strip and it looked much better. Why did such a simple solution take so long too come to?!!!
- Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #358
- Addicted to Stamps #267 - make your mark
- Sweet Stampin - babies
- Word Art Wednesday #308/309 - anything goes