Tuesday 23 March 2021

Bunnies!

 Hi all!  Oooh it's as dark as night here and the wind has gotten up, looks like we're in for a splash of rain!  I can hardly believe that it's almost that time of year for the clocks to go forward, seems like no time since they went back!  But then every day is like Groundhog Day and they all kinda merge together, I think this entire past year I've hardly known what day it is any day!  Except the weekend, I haven't made that mistake yet LOL

Anyways, I've a few quickie Easter cards this evening...


I've used a real oldie for these - from Shirley's 2 Girls - it's at least 10 years old so it's good to give it an inking again!  Double bonus points for me for using up this DP which has been knocking round my stash for quite a while too!  I think I prefer this 2nd one with the stronger colour

9 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I like both of these cards - can't pick a favourite. I like the touch of glimmer on the carrot too. Lovely old set - great to see it used. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

Liz said...

Two beautiful cards, Lynne. I love the cute image. xx

Cheryl W said...

I love both your hippity hoppity cards. If I had to choose, I think I would also pick the second one. I like the embossing on it, too. I think I have made about 50 Easter cards. I sent 30 to relatives and friends and then I made at least 20 for the thrift store. It's been a busy time!

Flo said...

I love the 2nd card better. The brightness of the Cardstock enhanced the bunny center so well.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne these are two wonderful cards I think the image is both fun and cute the way you have created two different card styles looks fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

That bunny rocks! Jo x

Sarah said...

Yes, I think we all know that feeling Lynne and I am not quite sure where 2020 actually went!! Love these super sunny Easter cards xx

Claire Grantham said...

OMG, I love this bunny stamp!! Too cute and funny. I love all the yellows on both of these cards. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Patti J said...

Cuteness! I really can’t choose a favorite! Lol...glad you haven’t forgotten to enjoy your weekends! Hope you’re well. I think of you often!