Wednesday 17 March 2021

Happy St Patrick's Day!


 Hi all and a very happy St Patrick's Day to you!  We had a beautiful sunny spring day, made even better by a free day off work and I have the rest of the week booked off too, yippeeeee!  Just a shame that everywhere is shut and there's nowhere to go!   Ah well, it was still lovely to get my washing all done, dried on the line AND bonus points to me for ironing it all too ... I must be one of the few left who irons everything!!

I had bought this Colorado Crafts stamp to use as a 'good luck' one, but figured I'd make a St Paddys card for my mum, plus another couple for my Canadian aunts ... didn't bother with any of the Irish crew LOL.  




7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Awwww, that's a fun card! I made just one St. Paddy's Day card, too. I sent it to my half-sister who's biological dad was of Irish descent. I will share it on the blog soon, now that she has surely received it. It pales in comparison to your sweet card, though. I love the image and all the little details you add. Glad you had a sunny day. Enjoy your time off from work.

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, my word, what a gorgeous card! I love these images and you've done a fabulous job with your colouring - as you always do! Jo x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Lynne. Adorable image and I love the layout of your design. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute make, love the banner over the top of you image, finishes your card of perfectly

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Get Creative' this month
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Sarn said...

This is just so cute lynne. Love it. Xxx

Di said...

Aw Lynne - this really is utterly adorable! I do love Anita Jeram images and this has to be one of the sweetest ever! And the whole card is just perfection - so pleasing to the eye.

Hugs

Di xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha