Saturday 13 March 2021

Chicken line up

 


Hi folks, hope you are all well!  It's a brrrrr chilly kinda day here, snow on the top of the mountains and a wind that would cut you in two, definitely not an outdoorsy type of day!  Hoping for an improvement next week as I've a few days booked off work.


Anyway, it's just a wee silly card from me today, using these fab chickens from Gerda Steiner, I love how they all have such different expressions.

  • Sparkles monthly challenge #137 - on the farm
  • Gerda Steiner monthly challenge - March
  • As You Like It - favourite way to cut your image - mine is fussy cutting for the simple reason that I'd rather spend my ££'s on more stamps than the matching die!  I invested ages ago in some Tim Holtz scissors and they were definitely a good purchase, though Greg gets 'the look' if he dares use them for something other than cutting a bit of paper 😉


5 comments:

Di said...

What a fun card Lynne - and such great fussy cutting as well. I'm mostly with you about fussy cutting saving pennies - if only I was any good at it! I use a pair of Fiskars tiny embroidery scissors - and Len also know never to touch my scissors carousel without asking first! My sewing scissors are strictly out of bounds and hidden away!

Next Snippets challenge is Ruby's Memory - with your lovely prize on offer. I finally managed to sort out payment to Ruby's rescue charity and they're so pleased we're doing this.

Love

Di xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my I love those fun images they look full of mischief a brilliant card Lynne
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

What a cute, fun card! Love all the expressions - especially the one glaring at the pig, Jo x

Cheryl W said...

Those chickens are so funny! I'd like to hear (and understand) their conversation, given the funny expressions on their faces. We had a lovely day here today, but the weather guy on TV is telling us right now that we are to expect some snow in the next couple of days. I don't think it will stick around long, though, as the temperatures are going to be well above freezing as soon as the snow moves out.

Sarah said...

I am most definitely with you on the saving pennies idea plus I can never get the dies lined up correctly!! A fabulous card, those chooks are definitely fun!! xx