Sunday 27 December 2015

Butterfly Birthday

Well, that's Christmas done and dusted for another year!  We had a great time, though I must admit, it's nice to get a quiet evening in my PJs!  Santa didn't bring me any new crafty goodies, so I may have to go shopping in the sales, I'll keep you posted on that one  ;)

It was nice to get crafting again with no pressure to make Christmas cards or special requests!  This card uses a stamp from Saturated Canary - coloured with watercolour pencils and Wink of Stella added to her dress.  Clear gloss added to her eyes and buttons.  Marta Stewart butterfly punch.  Lili of the Valley DP. Clear gems from stash.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Lynne, love the paper collection you have used here and it really suits the design perfectly. Yep, all over again but for the New Year. I've decided to keep the Christmas stash out and participate in at least one Christmas challenge every month next year...we'll see how that goes!! xx

Kim said...

such a sweet and pretty card and love the cute image. glad to hear you had a good Christmas
Kim x

Cheryl W. said...

I really, really, really love this card! Your coloring is fantastic and all the stitching looks great! I love the color combo, too. Perfect card for a girl of any age!

Di said...

Wow Lynne, this is truly lovely! Amazing colouring and the layout is just gorgeous. Love how the papers go so perfectly with the colours you used on the image - or the other way round even :)

Hugs

Di xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Lynne - I must track down this image again myself as she is such a sweetie. I love the colours you've chosen, Jo x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lynne that image is one of my favourites, loving the colours and papers you have used, have a great New Year
hugs
lorraine x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne! I love the pretty SC image and you've matched the papers and colouring perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, thank you for joining in at CCC, Claire xXx

Sarn said...

Very sweet card. Love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx