It doesn't really feel very Christmassy, even though the deccies are up, I've had my Christmas work Do, the parcels are wrapped and the cards are dropping though the letterbox. I think it's maybe because we're having such mild weather at the minute that it doesn't really feel like 'winter'! Ah well, only another day and a half at the grindstone, have my Christmas haircut, clean the house and do the food shop, and then I can chill until the 4th :) Oh and hopefully I'll get a nip round my buddies blogs ... but in case I don't get a chance "Happy Christmas!"
I've used my MFT set again for this card for Phoebe. Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to their boots and Santa's belt. Lots of clear gloss and glitter added to Santa's hat and to the snowflakes. I also chalked in some clouds behind my images but it doesn't really show up in the photo.
- Layout from SugarSketch #34
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - Winter Wonderland
- Merry Monday #185 - boots
- As you like it - favourite colours - I prefer a traditional colour theme though I have made a few non-traditional colours this year
- Moving along with the times #10 - to a special person at Christmas
- Sweet Stampin' Christmas December - Father Christmas
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #208 - any snippet (my white snowflakes)
- Pile it On #98 - Anything Christmas
- Dream Valley #122 - Christmas