What do I mean "doubly personalised"? Well, not only do I have the names on it, but the image actually looks like my nephew and niece! And they got a new labrador pup during the summer, so little Poppy features here too! Heeee :)
Stamps used from Eat Cake Graphics:
1097-M Sweaters for Christmas
8041-C Bark (text)
Image coloured with watercolour pencils. Stickles added to the reindeer noses. Wink of Stella to the present wrapping, and to the antlers. Silver snowflake stickers from stash. MFT embroidered frame die.
- Layout based on the sketch at SIP #26, though I ran out of room for my banners so had to flip them over to the side.
- Die Cuttin Divas #245 - tic tac toe - I chose reindeer / holiday colours / twine
- Inky Chicks #60 - Merry Christmas
- Papertake Weekly - fun, fun, fun
- Cute Card Thursday #402 - festive colours
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - Holly Jolly stamping
- Pile it On #98 - anything Christmas