Sunday 13 December 2015

Felicia and Sparky

As you can see, I'm kinda bored making Christmas cards!  Still have a few to make though, and need to have a think about what I'm putting on DH's card!

This one uses an Eat Cake Graphics stamp ...
1063-I Felicia and Sparky
Coloured with watercolour pencils.
I rediscovered an old mini embossing folder in my stash while I was on the hunt for another stamp, I'd completely forgotten I had this button folder!
Lily of the Valley DP.  Simon Says Stamp sentiment die.  I also used a corner rounder punch, but can't remember the make.

8 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

This card is so adorable! I love the restful pose of the little girl with the kitty on her feet. I really love that sentiment die, too. It's on my wish list.

Jackie said...

A delightful image and card Lynne :o)
Jackie xx

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous birthday card you have created, love that cute image and gorgeous backing paper. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Dream Valley and we hope to see you again. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Lynne, great die cuts too and the embossed buttons look great xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is one delightful, joyous card it gives off such a wonderful feeling of happiness I love it
hugs
lorraine x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT