Monday 21 December 2015

Emma's card

The end of my Christmas cards is in sight .... ;)
This one uses an old Elzybell's stamp that I rediscovered when I was looking through my Splitcoaststampers gallery.  I always find that my most recent stamp purchase is my favourite and sometimes forget I have all these lovely stamps hiding in a box!

I've coloured with my watercolour pencils.  I added Wink of Stella to the branches and to the bauble, and then added some clear gloss to the baubles too.  Memory Box snowflake border die; Paper Smooches snowflakes dies.
I'm not loving this DP, but it looks a bit better in real life!

Crafty Creations #304 - happy holiday
Creative Inspirations #340 - Merry Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - die crazy
Penny's challenge #258 - anything goes
Inspiration Destination #64 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge #260 - anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge extra - December

9 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I think this card is super cute. The DP is a nice change from the usual Christmas patterned papers. You did such a wonderful job on the coloring.

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, gorgeous card, the image is so cute and love your colouring. Great backing paper and thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. We hope to see you again next year. Hugs Jennifer DT member xx

Jackie said...

Very cute image and a lovely card. It is good to resurrect the oldies sometimes :o)
Jackie xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne! The dies you've used are so pretty & oh my goodness that is one cute image, I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lynne the papers, image and card design are so pretty I love it
hugs
lorraine x

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!!!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenges Extra for December and merry Christmas!
Monica - GDT

Mia Scott said...

This is a stunning card! I love the colouring and the colour scheme.
Thank you for joining in with the 'Happy Holiday' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

carolinesbuzz said...

i love mouse stamp--know anyone with a spare? could u give me name, number of stamp so maybe I can find online thx

Lynne in NI said...

Hi Caroline, this stamp is made by a company which closed a few years ago called Elzybells and I think it's called 'Mouse Bauble'. Hope this helps :)
Lynne