Sunday 24 February 2019

Aidan's Leaving card

Awww Sunday evening already!  I'd a touch of Spring Cleaning Fever earlier, so you're all welcome to pop over and inspect my kitchen cupboards and sparkling windows ;)

This card is for a good mate in work who's leaving for a new job.  He has a great sense of humor and I'm really going to miss him.  I couldn't possibly make him a sensible / boring one, so this one took a good bit of thinking about before it went into production!

My birdies are an oldie from Whipper Snapper - sparkle added to their wings and clear gloss to their beaks.  Blue stars from stash.

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great leaving card Lynne, those birdies are fab, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Patti said...

Aiden who? LOL what a perfectly delightful card!! your co-worker is gonna love it!!

Cheryl W. said...

I love the speech bubbles. "Aidan who?" is so funny! I think he'll love it, and I have a hunch he'll miss your sense of humor, too.

Sarah said...

Lol...great card!! xx

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, how funny! If he has a sense of humor, I bet he really enjoyed this! Darling card, Lynne! Thanks for sharing!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Love the speech bubbles, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

cuutee and sweet
I love your sentiment with his name too
and cute speech bubbles too
he will love this card
Many thanks for joining with us at Papercraft Challenges this time
hugs
Monika

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So cute! The personalized speech bubbles are perfect. great card for the YNS challenge.