Sunday 3 February 2019

Greg's Birthday card and a Love Bunny

We'd a big Birthday weekend as my beloved turned 60!  I always struggle with men's cards as 99.9% of my stamps are all cuties, so this was as butch as I was able to go!  My cake and star dies are both from Gummiapan (at Swedish House Crafts).  I smooched the background and then went over the top with a star stencil and then added some silver stars for good measure ;)

And from a blue card to a pink one!  I think this bunny is an oldie Whipper Snapper - coloured with polycromos again and some sparkle added to the heart; clear gloss and glitter added to his nose and the sentiment.  Not sure of the make of the stencil.

7 comments:

Maura said...

Both cards are wonderful! I love that adorable bunny, and you've colored him beautifully! Thanks for sharing the love with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

Cheryl W. said...

I smiled when you said you "smooched" the background of Greg's card. I had a vision of you kissing all over the front of that card...and then continuing on with its creation. he he It's a great card, and I'm sure he loved it. Your bunny Valentine is really cute, too. I love that stenciled background.

Sarah said...

I bet he loved that card Lynne, what's not to love when a cupcake is involved!! Hooe you had celebrations aplenty!! What a great back ground on the Valentine card, love the bunny!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne. Hope Greg had a brilliant time. He doesn't look 60 at all, Jo x

NickScrapShack said...

These cards look amazing! Lovely design and I like how you made the background. Looks really cool.
Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Renee Swift said...

Love the smooches for your hubby. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the LTS Challenge Blog ~Renee DT~

Melanie said...

Wonderful cards!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional love/hearts” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)