Saturday 3 August 2019

Birthday doggy

Hi All!  Long time no see!  2 cards in 3 weeks must be a new low-time record for me!  I'm still struggling a bit with my shoulder, but getting plenty of attention from the NHS and am determined to plough on and get on with things.

I've pulled out a really old Wild Rose Studio stamp for this one, so old that it's got a bit delicate and it ripped a bit when I pulled it off it's backing, thankfully in a blank space so it didn't affect the stamp.
Coloured with polychromos.  Clear gloss added to his nose, and a few little gold sequins to finish.

7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Awwww, that is such a sweet image. I love the way you've colored it, too, keeping to just a few complimentary colors. I agree that some of our oldie stamps are still fun to use.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Awww what a cute stamp, I just love that little doggie,fab colouring and I;m sorry to hear about your shoulder, I'm recovering froma frozen one myself, but I didn't let it stop me make card haha...might regret that later but hey ;-) take care

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Lynne! Such a cute image and I love the colour combo too, Jo x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Such an adorable image Lynne and your colouring is top notch! Plenty of glorious white space too - I love this card. A beautiful use of the challenge colours. Hope your shoulder heals quickly. Thanks for joining us at Less is More xx

Sarah said...

I really love this card Lynne, the colours are gorgeous, as is your colouring. Pleased to hear that you are making good use of the NHS and I hope things are improving xx

Kathyk said...

Super make and a clever way of combining the colours to fit both the LIM and the sketch too

Kathyk

Neets B said...

What a sweet card! Wonderful use of the challenge colours and love your polychromos colouring. I hope your shoulder eases more soon. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x