Sunday 18 August 2019

Fancy DP!

I bought a pack of DP from the Range ages ago and it really seems to be never ending!! This pink one is a bit difficult to use as it's so patterned, but I thought I'd give it an outing for a change.
I've used this oldie from Whiff of Joy - coloured with polychromos and glitter added to her flower, dress trim and the stamps.  My colour combo was pink and green - I thought I didn't have enough green so added the little corners from some scraps.

This one's a wee quickie, using that paper stack again and a cake stamp from Gummiapan.  I wish I'd paid more heed to the blue sentiment and would have put another layer of colour on it as it's a wee bit faint.  Siler stars from stash.

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Love that cupcake stamp - looks brilliant, Jo x

Cheryl W said...

Both your cards are adorable, Lynne. Your pink and green color combo looks great. I think the addition of the green corners was the perfect touch. As for the blue sentiment on your second card, here's what I do when that happens to me: I carefully write over the letters with a glitter pen when they're too faint, and it works a treat. It might be worth a try. It really doesn't look bad, though. I love the card the way it is.

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What a cute card! I love the stamp image, so cute! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Sarah said...

Sweet cards Lynne, your pink and green cutie is perfect for our current AYLI Challenge and I love the blue cupcake. Lardy cake is rather like a chelsea bun, layered and light with currants but the best bit is a sugary crunchy, almost caramelised coating, if you ever get the chance try it!! Calorific but sooooo worth it!! xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Two lovely cards! Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

Kathleen said...

That cupcake looks good enough to eat. Lovely colours and a great image and papers. Thank you for joining our 'For boys or Men' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

MA-MI said...

Two lovely cards! One girly and one masculine. Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our new challenge too!
Regards,
Maja DT
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are beautiful, love the pink paper with the image and the cupcake for our challenge is so sweet, love the blues and the little stars, so pretty and yummy too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Larissa said...

This is a really sweet card! I love the cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Greetings,
Larissa