Saturday 24 August 2019

Off on new adventures

Bank Holiday weekend and for a change it's warm and sunny!! It's a bit of a rarity that the two go together LOL!  I've an extra-extra-long weekend as our office was closed yesterday while the movers shifted all our stuff to new premises.  So it will be fun I'm sure when we go back on Tuesday, what's the chances of our computers and phones actually working?  Hmmmm ;)

I'd a good tidy of my craft space (a.k.a. kitchen!) today and found this really old High Hopes cutie amongst the debris.  I don't believe she's ever seen ink, isn't that really bad!!  I've coloured her with my polychromos, though I'm not so sure if I'd be happy coming out of the hairdressers with hair that colour LOL.  Gummiapan flower dies and background stamp.  Little flower gems from stash.  This is the last snippet of my stripy MFT DP in this shade, I almost wanted to save it hahaha.

7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

She's a cutie! I really like that background stamp, too. It adds a look of texture to your card. The Gummiapan flowers are always great embellishments. I hope all goes well with your office move.

brenda said...

A super sweet creation for the girls, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

MagsB said...

What a lovely CAS card, Lynne! I love the scene of this little cutie setting out on an adventure!

Have a good BH and good luck when you return to the office tomorrow! I hope everything works properly!

love Mags B x

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed for Tuesday Lynne!! What a lovely card, she is a real cutie and I love your design xx

Di said...

Great card Lynne - what a cutie she is! And, as always, wonderful colouring as well. Hope the move went well. Love how you pulled it all together with the flower and foliage.

Hugs

Di xx

Dreja said...

Ganz zauberhaft.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni