Wednesday 12 January 2022

60th pink roses

 HI All!  Just a quick post to share a card I've made for a niece of my Aunt.  No apologies for it starring my gorgeous new Penny Black flowers again, I think it might be my favouritest stamp ever.  Though I've just taken delivery of some lovely snowpeople from the Simon Says Stamp latest kit, my Christmas pressie to myself 😉, and can't wait to get them inked!



Layout based on sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday #537

The Flower Challenge #64 is monochrome, but my green leaves might disqualify me 

Penny Black Saturday January - anything goes

Moving Along with the Times #138 - for a lady




10 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Lynne, love these gorgeous blossoms! The shimmer of the paper comes through beautifully, too! Great image! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful floral card x

Cheryl W said...

Those flowers are so lovely. You did a beautiful job coloring them. I think this card will be treasured.

Donna Scholz said...

Lynne, what a beautiful birthday card!!! Love all the coloring, textures and layers you've included! A great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, too. Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Aileen said...

Lynne, such a beautiful card, love the design and your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

Sarah said...

No wonder it's your favourite stamp ever Lynne, it is rather glorious!! Amazing colouring, as always xx

Anna said...

I love that stamp, too! What a wonderful card--I especially love the soft colors and the cute glittery numbers. What a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again.
Anna, Design Team

Diane Louise J said...

Your card is gorgeous… thanks for joining our ‘For a Lady/Girl’ challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck.
Diane Louise, Team Leader MAWTT xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love those gorgeous flowers!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi Lynne! This flower stamp is gorgeous. I love using my stamps over and over too! Such pretty delicate coloring too! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I hope you will join us for the February Challenge too. ♥ Sue Kment