Sunday 30 January 2022

Love Balloons

 Hi all!  Hope you're all safe and well.  Its a wild, wet and windy evening out there as Storm Corrie passes over but I don't think we're getting it as bad as other parts of the UK. 

So this evening I have a wee quickie using this cutie from Penny Black.  Coloured with my polychromos and clear gloss added to the balloons.  I reckon I'll be using this one again soon for Greggy's valentine.  I've quite a few cards on my To Do list, good job I've a couple of days off work now 😁


Layout based on CAS Colours and Sketches #454

Simon Says Stamp Monday - furry friends

Penny Black Saturday January - something new (my new stamp)


8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's so cute! I love the heart balloons. While it makes a great birthday card, it is also perfect for a Valentine. Lucky Greg! So glad the storm didn't bother your part of the UK too much. There was a big storm in the U.S. this past week, too, but it didn't pass our way. It went mostly south and east, causing lots of snowstorms and flooding. Stay safe!

Sandra H said...

Wow absolutely adore your card fabulous image used any one would love this card x

Kath said...

A lovely cute card - such a sweet image.
Kath x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, so cute and I love the sugared almond coloured balloons and gorgeous inky clouds xx

Cécile R said...

Wow! This card is absolutely adorable. I totally love that cute guy! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a lovely card. I love your soft coloring. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a sweet image! And a wonderful rainbow of balloons too! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

I Love how you built this sweet scene...perfect for your flying free bear!!


Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I hope you will join us for the February Challenge too. ♥ Sue Kment