Monday 24 January 2022

Christmas baubles

 Hi All!  I was very lucky to win one of the Christmas draw prizes over at lovely Di's Snippets Challenge and couldn't wait to get colouring!  This gorgeous stamp is from Sweet Dixie, a new-to-me brand.  Coloured with my polychromos and lots of glitter added to the highlights on the baubles.  My sentiment is a blue sparkly card but I'm not sure if this shows up or not, and the embossing folder from the January Simon Says Stamp kit.


Christmas Kickstart #58 - rainbow Christmas

Addicted to Stamps and more #421 - make your mark

ABC Christmas - B is for baubles

Along with my new stamps, Di had included a lovely little notelet, and a challenge to upcycle it, so here you are...!!! 


I had a tiny strip of blue leftover, but it was the perfect size to cut this little stitched die (from Simply Graphic I think) - it was just that little something needed to finish the card 😁. And of course it means it's perfect for the latest Snippets Challenge #420, which is the penultimate Ruby's Memory challenge.  Theres a bumper set of prizes, so thank you to the lovely ladies who donated and as usual all you need to do to play along is to use up some leftover scraps.  

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your Christmas card is wonderful! Those baubles look like they'd be fun to color, and I love all the sparkle. Your upcycled card is fab, as well. The frame really did finish it off perfectly. I love to upcycle cards, or parts of cards, when I can. Thanks for linking to the Snippets Playground. I'm going to join in the fun with a Valentine I've just made.

Sandra H said...

So pretty are your cards x

Kath said...

Lovely cards Lynne - the baubles are so pretty and the cute notecard too.
Kath x

Dotty Jo said...

Loving the baubles, Lynne! Great way to go with the CKC theme. I really like how you upcycled Di's notelet - very sweet. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Sarn said...

Love both your cards Lynne. Great recycling of Di's notelet and a pretty bauble card as well.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Top marks Lynn - love how you used your prize stamp and the upcycling of the notelet is really brilliant! Well done!

Hugs

Di xx

laurie said...

Cute card!! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Sarah said...

Love those baubles Lynne, what a useful stamp that is going to be. I have several Sweet Dixie dies that I am very impressed with and didn't know they do stamps too. Great upcycling too xx

Helen said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x